Final Review Spring 2017

Celine Stewart — Advertising

I think you could include a little more information on your fliers so people really understand the page's purpose. Also the facebook page does not have like a group description, if you could set that up it would help people who come across the page understand what it is for. #nice

Sean Pickering — General

Have you posted in the class of pages as well as other popular Virginia Tech pages about the group? Might be a good way to gain members.

Quynh-Lan Ngo — Advertising

You could consider working with Rec Sports to add an option where Intramural or Club teams use the app and "advertise" to other users - for example if they're forming an intramural teams, need a few more members to join their team, etc.

Taylor Bennett — Implementation

Does facebook have a tagging system? If so that might be a better way to organize the group. Have people tag posts based on activity so users can find people interested in the same things as them more easily.

Christopher Evers — Implementation

Get ActiVT known to all students #good

Jarrodd Davis — Implementation

You should work with RecSports on getting a table at Gobblerfest to get people interested in the group.

Callie Gobes — General

I like the idea of keeping it in a big group- splitting it off into smaller ones by activity might alienate people that are into less popular forms of exercise #works

Arianna Krinos — Implementation

I think it would be nice if there were inner groups within the larger ActiVT group for people that are, say, part of a particular organization or want to do a particular thing. It would be difficult for me to participate when I don't know what kind of exercise my counterparts are interested in.

Amy Grupenhagen — Implementation

I would feel more comfortable using the app if I saw what activities my friends on facebook were participating in so that the first activity I tried through this group was with someone I already knew.

Callie Gobes — Advertising

College students are easily bribed- maybe if you set up a table somewhere populated, you can offer some sort of small incentive if people show you they joined the group on their phone

Jessica Peterson - Can confirm meal swipes are effective as incentive.

Christine Junod — Implementation

I would feel more comfortable if I met them through a large event first, like a big kick off (maybe see if you can be part of the back to school bash with recsports?)

Erod Keaton Baybay — Advertising

When advertising in the Fall Semester, it might be effective to create small flyers for ActiVT and present them to incoming freshman via their welcome package. Advertising during GobblerFest, through multiple athletic organizations, may also be effective.

Taylor Bennett — Advertising

I would try to get the fliers put up in the residence halls at the beginning of the year--freshmen are looking for ways to connect and make friends and the athletic ones of them might latch onto it

Amy Grupenhagen — Advertising

Put posters everywhere :)

Callie Gobes — Logo

Virginia Tech has a great graphic design program, and oftentimes they do projects where they need to partner with other groups- perhaps an avenue for a greater variety of logo iterations (go right to the experts)

example: Sep 15 2019, next week, 9/22/2019