DFA FCA Check In - 11.18.15

David Bacisin — General

What happens if a passenger needs to use the drivers phone?

Blake Strebel — General

Can you still use bluetooth to make/receive calls?

Catherine Chung — General

What ways can you test without the technicalities of the steering wheel? Rob's suggestion: Put the phone in the trunk and ask how their experience was like.

Robert Calvey — General

What happens if someone takes the car out of the slot?

Catherine Chung — General

Don't see direct relationship on how the steering wheel fingerprint solves the issue of decreasing cellphone usage. #warning

Catherine Chung — General

#nice going to the junkyard to find stuff. Fav place

example: Jun 26 2019, next week, 7/3/2019