Studio update: The final video is now being constructed. We have footage from Patient Alert, Storm Shelter, and the interview team. We're awaiting the final two interviews before we finalize the video. On schedule to be finished by this weekend.
Weekly Studio Update: We got slowed down a little bit this week because of spring break, but we are still making some good forward progress. Storm Shelter has narrowed their approach and is now working on in-depth feasibility studies. In this regard, our newest member, Andrew, has begun looking into potential materials while Trevor is working on ordering the parts for some higher fidelity prototypes. The results of these feasibility studies and more upcoming user interviews will help us decide if this idea is worth going through with, or if we need to move back to the ideating stage. Patient alert has set up an interview with their second community partner, a local hospital, to help them better understand the problem they're trying to tackle. This interview is expected to take place on Tuesday. We had to reschedule our meeting with our primary community partner until after spring break, so that will take place sometime next week. The next steps for both teams are to complete our interviews with each of our community partners and begin working on functional prototypes. Progress will likely be slow this week, as most members of both teams are out of state.