Hey team! This is CC from DFA National. The UC leads asked National to give feedback to yall's Process Packs before final presentation. Let me know if you want any clarification of my feedback or have any questions. Great work so far!
- In general, really liked the amount of visuals yall included in your slides. It made the experience of looking at your slides more attention-grabbing and engaging.
- Like the stat in explaining FA. Very simple and clear description overall.
- Like the number of pics used in these slides.
- Like the personas! I’d even highlight key elements form the persona before the quotes. I also want the personas higher in slide order. The personas help build context about why yall moved to pants.
- Design goals were simple and on-point. Nice.
- LOVE that yall made a super jenky mock-up and got to test your solution. Way to go.
- Didn’t see the jump from “Caroline wanting to run and be outside” to “let’s design pants”. What about pants brought you all to focus in this area other than she liked her yoga pants? Once yall started on pants, the presentation flowed, but I’m still confused on why yall chose this direction. Sometime what users want doesn’t necessarily equal what will actually help them. As designers you actually get to step back and look at what the user is missing. I’d love to see what you all saw as designers in this situation.
- Wish yall gave more information on Caroline. More than an “Introduction” since she is your main user!
- Wish I knew more about what insights yall gained from talking to her.
- Why did you include weighted vests and compression vests? I’d answer the why for the slide explaining the benefits of them. What question are you trying to answer?
- Who are you thinking to test your product with? Caroline could test your solutions but it may take time to contact and work with her. What other people experience similar issues that yall could test your solution with?
- Curious to see what materials yall choose for the pants!
After feedback we decided to go forward with the compression pants. We want them to have adjustable pressure straps so she adjust the pants based on how she's feeling. Or, we could go with just the straps so it would be easier wearing them under pants. We want the look to be business casual so she's able to wear them to work and out in daily life.