1. very diverse group, changes every night, they have talents and interests which could help humanize youth to volunteers
2. generated top list of ideas/brainstormed
4. find out if Night Ministry likes any of our ideas and possibly test one evening with volunteer group
5. availability - have only those who can go go
need approval/time to hash out ideas - ask contacts at Night Ministry for feedback
need access to volunteers - asking for contact info/visiting again, possibly send them survey to have volunteers fill out for us
Here are the five questions to answer for the team updates after each meeting!
1. What did we learn about our user(s) since last meeting?
2. What else has our team accomplished that we are proud of since last meeting?
3. Did you meet last meeting's goal(s)? What goal(s) did your team not meet?
4. What is our team's specific and measurable goal by next meeting?
5. What are the major obstacles stopping us from achieving our goal by next meeting, and how will we resolve them?