Just added my Timeline and Project Plan to the workbench. Listed out who I need to interview and linked to some prototypes I recently made/ had from before. Included:
--Sample Email Chain for Partner Recruitment
--A Guide and Curate Articles for Networking
Need to get on the ball on interviewing teams and looking for suggested people to reach out to!
1. What did we learn about our user(s) since last meeting?
We learned a set of core components about what team leads would find useful in agendas (components: breakdown of tasks, SMART goals, action items).
2. What else has our team accomplished that we are proud of since last meeting?
Created 2nd draft Service Blueprint (Justin!). Created an outline of an Agenda how-to.
3. Did you meet last meeting's goal(s)? What goal(s) did your team not meet?
Yes - our goal was to create the service blueprint. We also created the outline.
4. What is our team's specific and measurable goal by next meeting?
Have a first draft of the guide that is user presentable (Justin to create). Set up 2 team tests for using the agenda. Test the hypothesis: can we get 2 team leads to agree to use the agenda guide (appeal and feasible).
5. What are the major obstacles stopping us from achieving our goal by next meeting, and how will we resolve them?
We are confident of getting these done.
Other major obstacles: lack of clarity around the strategy to complete the nine remaining objectives for training team leads (are we even doing them?) + how (if) they integrate with our current goals.