1. From our observations and interviews at schools we came to the insights that: Kids will do things they dislike if it is a competition or has a reward; Fruits and Vegetables tend to be the last thing eaten, even if the kids are reminded to eat their veggies. Teachers often feel powerless to enforce healthy eating because they are just trying to get the kids to eat and clean up with such limited time.
2. By next meeting we will have created 3-4 new How Can Wes and decided upon design goals and measures of success so that we can begin a brainstorming session.
3. We are having trouble sharing all the work between team members and are not sure the best way to begin brainstorming.
4. What our new HCWs will be before we brainstorm.
5. High - Going to the school was great, the kids were very excited to see us. Low - Some members got a project thrown on them in ENG201 and Jasmine's car tire is flat.
What did we accomplish last meeting?
What will we accomplish by next meeting?
What obstacles are impeding our progress?
What are the big decisions we are making right now?
What was a high point and a low point of the week?