@matteasterday our final Master Design Doc is on our files tab. It is titled "A FINAL MASTER DESIGN DOC 12.15.14" It contains our final assessment results the way you prefer it. We apologize for the time delay, as we are as a group dealing with travels out of our dorms, sickness, family issues, and Navy Seal training. Fortunately, we are done. Thank you very much for your help with our Master Design Doc, we enjoyed working on it very much.
Hi all -- one last reminder to fill out the evaluation forms & CTECs:
PEER FEEDBACK FORM
Also, please upload your presentations to your files tab -- I would love to share them with the next class.
Thanks all for working so hard on your projects!
Hi all — looking forward to the presentations today!
In the meantime, please provide some feedback to your peers using the feedback forms below. You should fill out the “peer feedback form” 3-4 times (once for each group member):
PEER FEEDBACK FORM
Note that the feedback to the peers will be anonymized, but you do have to write your name in the form so we can prevent accidental duplicate responses.
We’ll also be sending out the client feedback forms to your clients today as well.
Matt and I are still working on the grading. Feedback is in progress..
1. Prototype 4
-finalised by end of day 11/19
2. Prototype 3
-needs handout from Rachel to attach as an appendix
-email sent by end of day 11/19
-JUSTIN: needs to email Rachel requesting it
3. Prototype 1
-need Rachel to give us a list of daily activities chapter leaders do so we can create tweets for prototype 1
- BROOKE: reminder email sent by end of day 11/19
-All prototypes to be completed by the end of the weekend.
4. After the prototypes are finalised we want to revamp our goals to align with assessments and also want to add assessment GRASP components (assessments in the form of impact map)
-JUSTIN needs to complete service blueprint by Monday 11/24
-content uploaded onto loft
HI all -- there was a question today about how to write a good lesson plan. There is example in the Loft Lesson Plan reading here: https://loft.io/process/learning/build/lesson-plan/#content, and I've also added another "professional example" in the to that page as well: https://loft.io/discourse/attachments/instruction/instruction/89/Example%20Lesson%20-%20Assertive%20Messages.doc
Hi everyone -- thanks for giving feedback in the SGA! I had a few follow up questions about your ideas for improving the course. Please fill out this (short, anonymous) google survey to help us better understand: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1jqRCPB2mQTOceBpi-g4D2zpCkck3hWqM1tqEkqQyBlk/viewform?usp=send_form
Brenna Conway (your client for the Roosevelt Policy Analysis Guide) is coming to campus tomorrow (Tuesday, September 30). Is it possible for you to meet with her then? If you can't all meet, perhaps at least one person can set a time to talk to her. Please reach out to her as soon as you can.
Anna - your TA
Hi all -- a few quick announcements:
- Monday's class has been relocated to Annenberg 303 (because there will be a PhD defense in G02).
- All the projects and clients should be just about finalized now, so feel free to start reaching out to your clients to start scheduling an initial meeting. You should also introduce yourself to your mentors. Both your mentor and clients should be following your project's activity stream on the Loft.
- Don't forget to fill out your profile (name and pic) on the Loft so that your mentors and clients and figure out who you are.
- If you aren't signed up for a project yet, make sure you get in touch with me or Anna as soon as possible.
- Make sure that you are following the studio activity stream. This is where the class announcements will be posted. To follow the stream go here: http://loft.io/design-learning-environments-f14/#activity and click the follow button in the upper right.
See you Monday!