Collect self-reported evidence about learning during the lesson study.
CANMEE Facilitator Guide: Reflect Overview
Are the stakeholders clear about what they learned from this lesson study?
 Team interview . Facilitator's Guide
- What did the team learn from the lesson study?
 Individual teacher interview . Facilitator's Guide
- What professional learning happened? Content knowledge; pedagogy; observe students; working with colleagues; connection to long-term goals; motivation and efficacy; improved planning
 Student reflections (surveys, observations, interviews) . Facilitator's Guide
- Surveys, interviews, observations, written reflections
 Administrator interview . Facilitator's Guide
- What was the impact on teachers professional learning? Students learning?
- If families involve, what was the impact?
- What was learned about equitable access to mathematics; agency, ownership and identity?
 Commentator interview Facilitator's Guide
- What would you have liked to know about focal students to help in your lesson observation?
- What choices did you make about what to include in commentaries? Not to include? Why?
- What was missing from the course that would have better prepared you for this work?