The lesson hypothesis is a written statement combining the equity-based research theme, mathematics content goal, and teaching practice into an inquiry that will be tested during the public lesson.
How does (teaching practice) impact student (access, agency, ownership, identity), about (mathematics). If we employ (teaching practice) while students engaged in (mathematics), then students will (access, agency, ownership, identity)
CANMEE Facilitator's Guide: Lesson Hypothesis Overview
Does the lesson hypothesis synthesize the equity-based research theme, math content goal. and teaching practice to address the needs of focal students?
Build lesson hypothesis Facilitator's Guide
- CLR :: #9 Lesson hypothesis .
- CLR :: #10 Lesson hypothesis rationale
- Upload to latest version of your CANMEE Canvas and CLR to Milestone: Lesson Hypothesis files
- Initiate a feedback session for Lesson Hypothesis with Commentators, Hub Co-Leads, Evaluator, Hub Liaisons
- Loft Retro : What are we doing well? Less well? What should we change?
- Loft Milestone: Autobiography, update